Nov 30, 2018
In episode #852, we discuss how long it takes for
marketing to start working. Tune in to hear when you should expect
to see results.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Long Does It Really
Take For Marketing to Kick In?
- [00:40] In general, no matter what type of
marketing channel you’re using, it will take at least three months
to a year to see results.
- [01:15] If you can break even in 90-120 days,
you’re in good shape.
- [02:12] The thing that takes the longest is
- [03:25] You want to see results months over
- [03:40] When testing, cut the things that are
losing money and try something else.
- [04:08] The moment you stop optimizing, is when a
competitor swoops in and takes your slice.
- [04:35] Have a sense of urgency, but be
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:57] Go here
to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review
to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with us: