Jul 21, 2019
In episode #1085, we present a
segment of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live
Tune in to hear some insightful
questions from the conference attendees.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:54] Today’s Topic:
Marketing School Live Q & A
- [01:40] What worked for us was
doing a daily podcast.
- [02:00] John Lee Dumas agrees that publishing daily increases your
reach and potential ad revenue.
- [02:38] Create a mobile exit
pop-up to convince people to subscribe.
- [02:54] Pay bloggers with a
similar audience to write a post about your show.
- [03:07] As people to rate,
review, and subscribe.
- [04:25] We got our start after
we finally had a face-to-face meeting at a Taco Bell.
- [07:00] The idea for workshops
came from Mastermind groups of which we have been a
- [09:45] Reaching out to
influencers for back links can be effective, but it’s not a sure
- [10:10] That’s it for
- [10:17] We are going to take
applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the
Marketing School site for more information and to
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short