Jan 27, 2019
In episode #910, we discuss how
and if podcasting can make good money. Tune in to hear how a
podcast may be a lucrative endeavor.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Does Podcasting Make Good
Money? (What We Learned From 16 Million Downloads)
- [01:08] Joe Rogan’s podcast
gets 100 Million downloads per month.
- [01:21] The podcast makes $40
Million a year.
- [01:40] We are not interested
in monetizing our podcast, as we are not going to make anywhere
near that much money.
- [02:28] When Neil spoke at a
recent conference, people inquired about the free event in
- [02:47] More than ten people
approached Neil about the LA event.
- [03:00] Podcasting is good for
- [03:35] They don’t want to
pollute the brand by advertising on the show.
- [03:47] When creating a
podcast, you should have a goal.
- [04:10] This show has cost us
more money than we’ve gotten out of it.
- [05:07] The free event will end
up costing us money, but will pay out great dividends.
- [06:15] Building up good will
pays off in the end.
- [06:40] Entrepreneur on Fire
made over $45,000 last month.
- [07:12] That’s it for
- [07:16] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: