Jun 19, 2019
In episode #1053, we discuss whether meta tags
matter. Tune in to hear if they matter and how you can improve
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this
website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are
capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re
DM Eric if you would like to
participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Do Meta Tags Even Matter In
2019? (And How To Write Great Ones)
- [00:45] There are three main types of meta
- [00:52] Meta keywords are useless.
- [01:25] When you spend a dollar on advertising, 80
cents goes to the headline.
- [01:50] Google “how to create magnetic headlines”
and there are also headline generators.
- [02:40] You can always run tests using ClickFlow.
- [04:00] Title is a direct SEO factor.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:17] We are almost at capacity for our live
event, so register while you still can: Check out Single
Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: