Sep 20, 2019
In episode #1146, we talk about
the fatal mistakes to avoid when working in software as a service!
We look at some of our personal experiences, the stories of others,
and deliver a handful of helpful directions to steer you away from
danger. Tune in to get a compass and map for staying out of stormy
waters with your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Fatal Mistakes You Need to Avoid in SaaS.
- [00:52] Picking a total
addressable market that is too small!
- [02:10] Market size versus
pricing options to make enough money.
- [03:10] Waiting to launch to
begin marketing your business.
- [03:40] Market research and
avoiding building a product in a vacuum.
- [04:22] Recruiting early on;
the timing of your hiring process is vital!
- [04:57] Start selling as soon
as possible, even before it you are fully built.
- [06:13] Maybe we will do a part
2 on this!
- [06:27] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: