Aug 28, 2020
In episode #1487, we share the five most likely reasons why your
landing page is not performing as well as you expected. There are
many reasons why people might visit your page and leave without
making a purchase, so try to identify and address all the things
that might be stopping them. Tune in to hear about the framework
that helps you create landing pages with high conversion
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Likely Reasons Why
Your Landing Page Is Not Converting.
- [00:35] Your landing page might not answer the
objections people have.
- [01:13] Copywriting does not have to be hard –
you just have to know how people think.
- [01:51] Write content that touches on people’s
dreams, fears, and feelings in general.
- [02:40] Think about the reasons why people
might not be buying from you and address them.
- [04:16] Hear about the framework that helps
you create landing pages that convert.
- [04:56] The importance of the UPSYD method
from Breakthrough Advertising.
- [05:52] Ensure that your price is not too
expensive compared to your competitors’.
- [06:12] If your offer is super expensive, show
people why it is worth the money.
- [06:36] Even if you write the best copy, if
your pricing is off, the conversion will be
- [07:04] That’s it for today!
- [07:06] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Mom Test
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: