Feb 23, 2021
5 Email Marketing Tips for Book Launches
In episode #1658, we share five
email marketing tips for book launches! As Eric nears the due date
for his Leveling
Up book, we thought we
would share a handful of actionable ways you can promote your work
before it publishes. Tune in to hear about emailing excerpts,
creating ambassadors, using contests, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Email Marketing Tips for Book
- [00:29] The
power of bulk sales for books and tiered offers for
- [01:25] Using
pieces from a book as content to send to your email
- [01:59] Deadlines, countdowns, and contests as a launch
- [02:29] Growing your list by connecting with peers and
useful partners through cross-promotion.
- [02:57] Creating ambassadors and offering incentives
for interested parties from your community.
- [04:08] That’s
it for today!
- [04:12] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information or call us on
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: