Dec 20, 2018
In episode #872, we discuss
Eric’s marketing plan for the new year. Tune in to hear Eric’s
tactics for success in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Our Master Marketing Plan for
the New Year (Part 2)
- [01:01] Eric’s traffic is
currently around 200,000/month.
- [01:05] Just a couple of years
ago, they were only at 4000/month.
- [01:25] What has been working
is constantly upgrading and repurposing content.
- [01:45] It’s important to be
omnipresent, so his team will be doing live videos
- [02:08] They’re going to test
sponsoring live events, as well.
- [02:25] Eric is sponsoring the
Growth Marketing Conference.
- [03:00] Eric will not be giving
software away. He’s targeting mid-market to enterprise
- [03:30] Eric’s team doesn’t
make YouTube videos yet, but they plan to do that moving
- [03:50] Ask yourself “What can
I start doing?” and “What can I stop doing?”
- [03:55] Asking yourself these
questions will help you succeed in the new year.
- [04:00] That’s it for
- [04:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: