Dec 25, 2018
In episode #877, we make our
marketing predictions for 2019. Tune in to hear what’s to
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Our Marketing Predictions for
- [00:45] Everything is moving to
- [01:00] If you create YouTube
or Facebook videos, you will get more social
- [01:36] Really sophisticated AI
is a long way off, but it’s getting better each year.
- [02:20] Machine learning and AI
will one day make SEO a lot easier.
- [02:55] SEO will evolve in
- [03:15] Repurpose old content
in an attempt to remain omnipresent.
- [04:30] Marketing is becoming a
lot more expensive.
- [04:45] Free products and
services are going to be big this coming year.
- [05:33] Google
Profitwell’s Product Led Growth
- [05:55] That’s all for
- [05:58] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: