Sep 25, 2018
In episode #786, Eric and Neil
talk about their biggest SEO mistakes. Tune in to learn from their
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Our Biggest SEO
- [00:40] Neil’s biggest mistake
was always being short-sighted.
- [00:50] He has been doing this
for 17 years and he wishes he had looked more towards the
- [01:15] He would constantly
revamp his site, buy links, try to manipulate Google rankings, but
none of that led to long-term success.
- [01:50] He burned through so
much money using quick hacks like adding Wordpress links to the
footer on his site.
- [02:10] He wishes he spent his
money on long-term projects.
- [02:30] Eric learned a lot of
white hat stuff doing an internship, but someone turned him onto
black hat sites and ideas.
- [03:05] Unfortunately, the
black hat ideas are greedy and short-sighted.
- [04:10] Their biggest mistake
was not a tactic, but just being short-sighted and
- [04:35] Pick your opportunities
- [05:21] That’s all for
- [05:28] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: