Sep 18, 2019
In episode #1144, we unpack the
recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This
study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings
from over 5 millions Google search results and has a ton of
surprising statistics to help you understand your SEO. Tune in to
get all the details on this study!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Organic Click-Through Rate Lessons on 5 Million Google Search
- [01:10] A summary of the key
findings of this study.
- [01:29] Why it's a 'winner take
all' situation with search results .
- [02:57] The success rates of
titles containing questions.
- [03:35] Keyword usage in titles
and the resulting bump in click through rates.
- [04:48] The subtractive effect
of including power words in your titles.
- [05:50] Evoking curiosity can
make a big difference to your CTR.
- [06:10] There you have
- [06:30] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: