May 15, 2018
In episode #653, Eric and Neil
talk about the simple hack that will help you get more valuable
leads. Tune in to hear how you can up your conversion
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
One Simple Hack That'll Make
Your Leads More Valuable
- [00:33] Lead scoring is getting
more details, a number, or ratio on your leads.
- [00:46] The issue is, your
sales team will talk to leads that they may not close and the
closing ratios will go down.
- [01:09] You want to give your
sales team leads that they can close.
- [01:29] Hubspot will lead-score for you.
- [01:45] Neil lead scores by
using a customer’s URL and how much traffic they think you get
Alexa help with this).
- [02:00] Neil and his team look
at so many facets of a client’s background that will help them
understand whether they will be a good lead (country, spending
habits, job title, etc.)
- [02:28] Eric loves using
ClearBit to do some of this work.
- [02:57] From there, you can
use MadKudu will look at all the actions people take on
your site and what they’ve opted in for and score the lead that
- [03:25] If you use lead-scoring
tools in conjunction with something like Drip or Intercom, it makes the work easier for you.
gives you all the info based on
someone’s profile and it’s more accurate than ClearBit. If the
customer is logged into LinkedIn, it will pre-populate all their
- [04:38] Conversational bots
always help drive people to the right funnel.
- [05:09] That’s it for
- [05:14] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: