Nov 21, 2020
In episode #1567, Neil and Eric discuss the main ways they have
been able to save money in their businesses over the years. You
will hear about the importance of hiring experienced talent,
payment structures that help shave off expenses, and tracking
spending like a hawk. To learn more, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Nifty Business Secrets
That Can Help You Save Six to Seven Figures.
- [00:35] How paying for better talent–even
though it is expensive–has saved Neil money.
- [02:15] Avoid micromanaging people and give
them goals to achieve instead.
- [02:50] Use a performance-based payment
structure to help you save costs.
- [03:35] Why hiring high potential talent
rather than experienced people has been expensive for Eric.
- [04:46] The benefits of hiring people who have
already executed the tasks you need them to do.
- [05:13] Tracking every single expense on an
Excel spreadsheet – how this has helped Neil.
- [06:08] That’s it for today!
- [06:08] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Neil Patel Digital
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: