Feb 27, 2019
In episode #941, we discuss
Neil’s new Instagram strategy. Tune in to hear what you can learn
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Neil Patel’s Instagram Strategy
- [00:40] Eric noticed that
Neil’s Instagram was blowing up.
- [00:54] A few months ago, he
thought he sucked at Instagram, but one of his employees started
logging in and making great posts.
- [01:32] Neil leverages
Instagram to bring in more traffic to his YouTube
- [01:55] Micro content is what
works on Instagram.
- [02:15] We do it to stay in
touch with people, as well.
- [02:45] Eric thinks it’s the
rule of 14 now, instead of 7.
- [03:00] Social media is hard to
- [03:35] Build your audience
first, then try to transfer that to your other outlets.
- [04:00] Creating an audience is
a great way to grow your business and revenue/
- [04:20] Eric likes to go live
as often as possible.
- [04:45] Do what Tai Lopez does
and go live on 5 different phones.
- [05:05] Going live on YouTube
has accelerated Eric’s company’s growth.
- [05:56] That’s it for
- [05:59] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: