Welcome to The Marketing School Podcast—your 10-minute resource to learn, grown, and nurture your passion for online marketing! In Episode #53 Eric and Neil discuss their favorite marketing tools that save you time. Enjoy!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:25 – Today’s topic: Marketing Tools That Will Save You Time
- 00:34 – Droplr—take screenshots and videos with ease
- 01:23 – Ahrefs—links to all your competitors
- 03:14 – Drip—a fresh, effective take on email marketing automation
- 03:24 – LeadPages—build landing pages with ease
- 04:49 – HelloBar—collect email address, push out marketing message, etc. with ease
- 05:15 – Google Tag Manager—Add snippets to whatever pages you want, add pages at-will, etc.
- 06:29 – Rescue Time—Identify where you’re inefficient
- 07:06 – Text Expander—Save snippets so you don’t have to re-type paragraphs
- 08:09 – Gmail Canned Responses—a great time saver for email marketing
- 09:03 – ScheduleOnce – Just a great time saver in terms of booking people
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: