Aug 26, 2016
In Episode #26 Eric and Neil talk about their CRO “wins.” These
unexpected successes drove more traffic and closed more sales.
Learn what you can do to see the same results.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – The best unexpected/weird CRO wins
- 00:39 – Conversion rate optimization: CRO
- 01:15 – SEO and CRO go hand in hand
- 01:30 – How Eric made transcripts for videos to boost SEO
- 02:10 – Letting people “log in” with Facebook, Twitter, or
Google instead of using form fields
- 03:00 – Moving products out of the eye frames
- 03:40 – Using a story format
- 04:20 – There are a lot of tests you can run
- 04:58 – Check out Google Search Console
- 05:10 – Take the keywords from Google and run a test
- 05:35 – See an increase in traffic after 30 days
- 06:06 – A final test: update posts over and over
- 06:40 – Updated posts move higher in the rankings
- 07:15 – Leave us a rating or review! Let us know what you like
and what you don’t!
3 Key Points:
- SEO and CRO go hand in hand.
- Use stories to get better results.
- Update your posts to move them higher up in the rankings.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.