May 8, 2020
In episode #1376, we ask what
happens if your startup has exhausted all of its cash and you slash
your marketing spend to zilch? Marketing is often the first expense
to get cut when money is low, and in some ways this makes sense.
Tune in to hear our thoughts on the best ways to cut marketing
costs without losing vital income!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Happens If Your Startup Has
Exhausted All of Its Cash and You Slash Your Marketing Spend to
- [00:41] The
first expense that goes out of the window: marketing.
- [01:06] Keeping the profitable marketing budget and
cutting the rest.
- [01:49] The
story of ConversionXL and the idea of paid trials.
- [03:22] Look
for partnerships for a cheap alternative to traditional
- [04:27] Playing the long game, adapting and taking some
inspiration from Gary V.
- [05:54] Using
SparkToro to find your ideal partnership!
- [06:20] That
is it for today!
- [06:23] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: