Nov 25, 2019
In episode #1212, we share the
top marketing trends for the coming year. You can expect to see
wider use of chatbot software, voice search, and business
intelligence (BI) tools. Tune in to hear why companies will
continue to develop products only to give them away for
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic:
Marketing Trend for 2020.
- [00:45] The growing popularity
of software such as ChatBot and ManyChat.
- [01:17] The benefits of combing
chatbots with text tools such as Twilio.
- [01:45] Some of the biggest
companies in the chatbots space and the expanding
- [02:13] How voice search will
start to dominate searches through applications like
- [02:36] Companies building
products and giving them away for free to generate
- [03:57] Learning what to
optimize by using Pattern89 to run Facebook and YouTube
- [04:33] The excess of channels
and data sources and the growing need for BI
- [05:27] Streamlining all the
data sources through customer data platforms such as
- [06:25] The emergence of
companies that fill in the gaps.
- [08:06] That’s it for
- [08:12] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: