Aug 20, 2019
In episode #1115, we discuss
marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we
don’t see eye-to-eye on everything.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic:
Marketing Tactics on Which We Disagree
- [00:36] Eric didn’t agree with
Neil’s method of buying Facebook Likes.
- [01:05] It’s a method that
worked, until it didn’t.
- [01:22] We agree on most
- [01:30] Eric goes live more
than Neil does.
- [01:40] Neil has gotten better
results when he focuses on big channels and big wins.
- [01:55] Eric is better at
splitting his focus.
- [03:10] In general, Neil is
quicker to execute things.
- [03:40] We are at different
stages of our careers.
- [03:50] This is why our methods
- [04:51] Different things work
for different people.
- [05:30] That’s it for
- [05:33] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short