Jan 31, 2018
In episode #549 (a special episode for you!), Eric and Neil
re-visit a live Marketing School show they did. Tune in to hear
their number 1 SEO tip – as well as how they make their personal
lives work in terms of being an entrepreneur.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live: The #1 SEO
Tip to Skyrocket Your Brand
- [00:32] Today is a re-broadcast of a previous live
- [01:05] Content marketing has led both Eric and Neil to all
their other marketing techniques.
- [01:30] Use content as the framework for building a strong link
- [01:52] Quicksprout was getting 850,000 hits per month.
- [02:12] Now, NeilPatel.com is getting the same amount of hits
using content marketing.
- [02:38] In Brazil, they are getting fewer visitors than their
competitors because they are newer to that market.
- [03:00] Use Google Analytics to determine which one of your
pages is the most successful.
- [04:12] Neil’s girlfriend doesn’t like him working all the
time, but they try to work around it.
- [05:25] Busy entrepreneurs should probably date other busy
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:32] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway
for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: