Mar 11, 2020
In episode #1318, we are going
to talk about the top marketing geniuses to watch in the 2020. In
marketing it is key to surround yourself with those are thinking
outside the box, trying out novel ideas, and taking on the most
creative approaches to the everyday marketing tasks. Stay tuned to
hear our list of who we are following and why they are worth your
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Marketing Geniuses That You Need to Pay Attention to in
- [00:33] Eric Siu: avid reader
with a lot of information to offer.
- [01:09] Neil Patel: always
tries new, unconventional things - choose non-consensus and
- [02:13] Ryan Bonnici:
strategies on where marketing is going, the long-term
- [02:59] Syed Balkhi: entrenched
in the WordPress ecosystem.
- [03:50] Brian Dean: tactical
approach, testing new ways to grow without producing a lot of
- [04:21] Yaniv Masjedi: building
a good marketing team, and treating them like family.
- [05:02] Grant Cardone and Gary
Vanerhuck: keeping a pulse on the social web.
- [05:35] Matthew Barby &
Kevin Indig: understanding SEO and newsletters.
- [06:16] Russell Brunson &
Ryan Deiss: implementing sales funnels and monetizing email
- [06:56] Patrick Campbell:
creative approach to content creation and customer
- [07:52] Erik Rivera: thinks
outside the box with novel ideas.
- [08:16] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: