Dec 3, 2019
In episode #1220, we share our
marketing checklist for the coming year. Monetizing voice-based
traffic, using a customer data platform, and readjusting your SEO
strategy are only a few of the tips we offer to help you stay
relevant in 2020. Tune in to hear why you should sell on live,
sprout your content, and add a checkout bump to your
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A
Marketing Checklist for 2020.
- [00:37] Listen to the last
episode we did about the opportunities for 2020.
- [01:02] The tools you can use
to monetize voice-based traffic.
- [01:20] What customer data
platforms allow you to do and the increasing value of
- [02:03] How to readjust your
SEO strategy for 2020, including updating and translating
- [02:54] Survey your audience
before the end of the year.
- [03:38] Go live to sell on
social media once a week.
- [04:05] The importance of
sprouting your content and leveraging the
- [05:10] Examples of how you can
grow by offering a free product.
- [06:09] Focusing on your brand
and creating content.
- [06:52] Why you must add a
checkout bump to your site.
- [07:25] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: