Oct 10, 2017
In Episode #436, Eric and Neil
discuss if TV advertising is really worth it. Tune in to learn
whether or not TV ads is worth your investment OR if it’s more
advantageous for you to utilize digital ads.
Time Stamped Show
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is TV
Advertising Really Worth It?
- 00:37 – Neil was in Canada with
a friend who was working with TV ads
- 00:57 – Neil’s friend told him
that the ROI increases from 20-50% every time they run a TV
- 01:30 – Eric shares about the
Trivago ad all over the TV
- 02:12 – The effectiveness of
your ad will still depend on your target demographic
- 02:25 – Do your market research
and planning before implementing a TV ad
- 02:52 – If you have the money,
you can consider a TV ad
- 03:07 – Marketing School is giving away
90-day FREE trial to Crazy
Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:25 – That’s it for today’s
3 Key Points:
- TV advertising still works and
IS worth it—if it fits your budget, of course.
- Understand your demographics
before getting deep into a specific ad platform.
- For startups, YouTube and
LinkedIn ads are some of the alternatives to TV ads.
- What should we talk
about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short