May 6, 2019
In episode #1009, we discuss whether Pinterest is a
good platform on which to advertise. Tune in to hear if you should
be using Pinterest.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this
website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are
capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re
DM Eric if you would like to
participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is Pinterest a Good Platform
on Which to Advertise?
- [00:35] Pinterest
recently went public.
- [00:55] It works well for tangible products.
- [01:50] Pinterest is all consumer merchandise and
- [02:10] B2B stuff didn’t perform that well.
- [02:20] They are good at organic growth, but are at
the whim of Google.
- [02:45] Pinterest is great for decorating.
- [03:15] The people who do well on Pinterest have
upsells and downsells.
- [03:33] Clickfunnels is great for selling.
- [03:41] That’s it for today!
- [03:45] Don’t forget to check out Single
Grain for more info about our free live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: