Apr 1, 2017
In Episode #244, Eric and Neil discuss whether Omniture or
Google 360 premium are worth the extra cost. Tune in to find out if
you’re making the right decision in purchasing the paid versions of
these products and Eric and Neil’s firsthand experience using both
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is Omniture or Google 360 Premium
Worth the Cost?
- 00:34 – Omniture
Google 360 are analytics tools
- 00:44 – Omniture is from Adobe and 360 is from Google
- 00:53 – Eric has used Omniture in the past and his friend used
the premium service
- 01:30 – Eric’s friend’s feedback from using Omniture was that
it was not worth it
- 01:52 – You can do a lot with Google Analytics without the
- 02:43 – Neil has used the paid version and there’s really no
- 03:00 – You can use Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, and Heap Analytics instead
- 03:15 – Omniture is almost the same as Google Analytics
- 03:55 – Don’t use either of them and you’ll save money!
- 04:01 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Try the tool, first, before purchasing its premium
- Opt for the more efficient, but less pricey tools if you
- Beware—not all paid versions are better versions.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.