Jan 21, 2019
In episode #904, we discuss
whether marketing is actually an engineering problem. Tune in to
hear our verdict.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Is Marketing Really Just
- [00:40] There is someone from
Pinterest who talks about how everything is just an engineering
- [00:50] Isn’t marketing just
another engineering problem?
- [01:14] Who would be better at
marketing: a person or a machine?
- [01:35] Marketers are also the
people that come up with ways to automate marketing.
- [02:10] If you look at Google,
it was created by Engineers.
- [02:25] Engineers are the ones
solving a lot of problems.
- [02:35] People that are running
marketing nowadays are “growth hackers”.
- [03:00] Dropbox grew through a
- [03:30] Eric and Neil need
Engineers to help them with their marketing solutions.
- [04:20] Marketing is really
just an engineering problem.
- [05:15] How can someone
learn to be more creative?
- [05:30] Draw inspiration from
- [05:48] That’s it for
- [05:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: