Mar 29, 2019
In episode #971, we discuss if
luck is even a thing. Tune in to hear if success is just a matter
of good luck.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Is Luck Even a Thing in
- [00:35] Neil met Guy Kawasaki
and he said he would invest in luck over anything else.
- [01:10] Jim Collins wrote a
post about the “Return on Luck”.
- [01:35] Being white and upper
class was a benefit to the founder of Microsoft.
- [02:00] However, there are many
people who grew up that way, so why are there so few people like
- [02:20] Luck is great, but you
have to work hard to capitalize on it.
- [02:45] Eric grew up in a
middle-class family, but has had a good deal of
- [03:05] There is something to
be said for hard work and execution, because you can’t pick
- [03:30] Eric found his partner
at Clickflow through a stroke of luck (by
- [04:20] Don’t worry about luck,
it will just happen.
- [04:28] That’s it’s for
- [04:31] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: