Feb 11, 2019
In episode #925, we discuss
whether publishing is worth the hassle. Tune in to hear if
publishing has helped our careers.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Is It Worth Writing a
- [00:40] Eric is writing a book
- [00:47] It’s about
- [01:15] There are many steps to
publishing, the first of which is writing a proposal and pitching
- [01:49] Neil has a New York
Times bestseller on the market.
- [02:05] He feels it didn’t help
increase his speaking fees or business. He would not publish
- [02:50] His book was unrelated,
so he feels it would have helped to write a book that was more
relevant to his business.
- [03:22] Selling books isn’t as
effective as getting new visitors to your website.
- [03:43] Eric thinks Neil will
come around to publishing.
- [04:50] That’s it for
- [05:00] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our
podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: