Apr 28, 2018
In episode #636, Eric and Neil
discuss whether it is worth spending money on blog posts. Tune in
to hear where your money should be going.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Is It Worth Spending $200 Per
- [00:33] Yes, it is worth the
- [00:45] The cost per blog
depends on the industry.
- [00:50] It’s not about how much
you pay, but rather if it is on the right topic, using the right
- [01:05] You can’t be pushing or
schilling in the post, it needs to educate.
- [01;20] Neil writes long-form
- [01:40] It costs him well over
$200 per blog post.
- [02:05] Start with a strong
foundation and build from there (videos, webinars, facebook
- [02:23] Singlegrain went from
4000 visitors per month to over 100,000 by using this
- [03:15] Every quarter, open up
a tool like AHREFS, see the keywords for which you rank well and
improve upon them or replicate that content.
- [04:01] Once you build a strong
blog foundation, you can expand into other areas of media. However,
don’t neglect your blog posts as a result.
- [04:15] You will get higher ROI
by fixing up old content.
- [04:42] Clickflow is a tool to help you figure all this
- [04:58] If you spend money on a
post, remember that it keeps generating traffic each and every
- [05:18] Google “Tom Tunguz and
compound marketing” and you will get a great blog post about this
- [05:41] That’s it for
- [05:44] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: