Feb 24, 2019
In episode #938, we discuss
whether it’s worth it to start a digital agency. Tune in to hear if
an agency could help your cash flow.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is it
Worth it to Start a Digital Agency?
- [00:38] Neil started out with
Advantage Consulting Services.
- [00:53] A lot of people start
agencies and then parlay it into a software company.
- [01:15] It’s a good way to get
cash flow for other projects.
- [01:54] Eric feels with every
new client you ad, the service gets worse.
- [02:25] Neil started an agency
because he gets so many leads, that he had no choice.
- [03:00] However, an agency
doesn’t scale that well.
- [03:25] Consider keeping your
agency lean to insure your cash flow.
- [04:40] Expansion is hurting
Neil’s profits, but it’s still working for him.
- [05:00] It’s hard to scale an
agency past $5 Million.
- [05:35] It’s not easy to grow
an agency in the first place.
- [05:47] They don’t generate
revenue the same way.
- [06:12] Go to this
Single Grain page to watch a video about growing an
- [06:54] That’s it for
- [06:57] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: