Aug 23, 2019
In episode #1118, we discuss
whether it is useful to be a Digital Marketing Jack-of-All-Trades.
Tune in to hear our take!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is it
Useful to be a Jack-of-All-Trades in Digital Marketing?
- [00:44] Eric focused on one
thing when he started out.
- [00:58] After that, he branched
out, because there is little security is focusing on only one
aspect of content marketing.
- [01:25] Get good at one thing
and then branch out.
- [02:12] Neil agrees that you
can specialize, but you need to learn how to do other
- [02:30] If you want to be a
CMO, you need to know a multitude of things.
- [02:49] That’s it for
- [02:54] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow
your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short