Mar 19, 2017
In Episode #231, Eric and Neil discuss whether it's a good time
to start a podcast. Tune in to learn if the best time to
plunge into podcasting is now and the ways that will help you be
successful in this channel.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is it a Good Time to Start a
- 00:33 – Yes, because now is an inflection point for
- 01:01 – Podcasting has helped Eric’s business grow
- 01:22 – If the channel is popular, you should go after it
- 02:06 – Russell Brunson
mentions that podcasting is the best thing that has happened to his
- 02:14 – Podcasting takes time
- 03:18 – Some are also hitting millions of downloads a
- 03:38 – Look for the unsolicited response rate
- 04:10 – If you’re going to enter a new market, make sure you
know how to attack it
- 05:00 – Also think of a channel where you can market
- 05:13 - Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a
free copy of Authority
- 05:26 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 00:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, you should—now is
an inflection point for podcasting.
- If you enter a new market, make sure you learn how to attack
- Find a market that can help you leverage your podcast.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.