Aug 29, 2020
In episode #1488, we discuss whether starting a digital agency
in 2020 is a good idea. Since the pandemic, e-commerce has shot
through the roof and companies need people to help them migrate
their businesses online. Tune in to hear about Eric’s training
program that will teach you everything you need to know about
running a digital agency!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is It A Good Idea to
Start A Digital Agency in 2020?
- [00:39] Many people are starting up an agency
amid the worldwide economic uncertainty.
- [00:54] People are doing surprisingly well
with digital agencies – they are still growing!
- [01:21] It depends on what industry you are in
– hospitality and events are doing poorly.
- [01:37] Hear the reason why digital agencies
are doing so well in the COVID world.
- [02:05] Check out Eric’s training program at
- [02:21] The rapid increase in e-commerce and
how it is reflected in the markets.
- [02:41] Why digital agencies are unlikely to
ever go away.
- [03:09] Ensure that you don’t have all your
eggs in one basket (or niche).
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:06] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: