Apr 12, 2019
In episode #985, we discuss
whether it is worth it to hire a PR firm. Tune in to hear if a PR
firm would be helpful to your business.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Is Hiring a PR Firm Worth
- [00:45] PR Firms will help you
get more coverage.
- [01:15] Some charge a retainer,
which is a lot of money per month.
- [02:45] Paying as you go is a
- [03:10] PR firms on retainer
aren’t always the most productive or proactive.
- [03:30] You need something that
is a good story. If you don’t have a good story, even the best PR
firm won’t help you.
- [04:00] Don’t expect a ton of
conversions or sales to come from even the best of PR
- [04:20] PR is good for building
- [05:00] For the vast majority
of people, hiring a PR firm won’t be worth it.
- [05:20] Check out the
- [05:30] That’s it for
- [05:53] We hit our goal
of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: