Aug 30, 2019
In episode #1125, we discuss
growth hacking and if it is still relevant. Tune in to hear our
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is
Growth Hacking Still Relevant?
- [00:40] Around 2012, one of
Neil’s partners coined the term, “growth hacking”.
- [01:49] Growth hacking isn’t
dead, but Neil doesn’t care for the term.
- [02:20] We’ve both been called
growth hackers, but we prefer to be called marketers.
- [02:55] Evolve your skills as a
marketer. Think about long-term growth.
- [03:11] Growth hackers think
about the variables and long-term growth.
- [03:36] That’s it for
- [03:43] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow
your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short