Feb 10, 2020
In episode #1289, we ask whether
copying is a shameless tactic in marketing. Copying is part and
parcel of the marketing game, we can see so many examples of
companies copying each other wherever we look. From the biggest to
the smallest names out there, they all do it. That does not mean
there are not better and worse ways to copy! Tune in to hear our
take on how you can keep up without selling out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is
Copying A Shameless Tactic?
- [00:39] Marketing is all about
competition, so what are the rules?
- [00:59] The feature on
ClickFlow that sparked these questions around copying.
- [02:07] The logic behind Eric's
decisions to add this feature to ClickFlow.
- [03:29] Someone will copy you,
it is only a matter of time.
- [05:24] Elevating the customer
experience; looking at the example of Amazon.
- [06:02] Accepting the nature of
marketing and working to retain customers.
- [06:44] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: