Jul 21, 2020
In episode #1450, we discuss whether affiliate marketing is dead
or alive and kicking. Affiliate marketing has developed a bad rap
over the years but there are many benefits to this form of
marketing, especially when you are starting your business. Tune in
to hear how Amazon is proving that affiliate marketing remains a
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Affiliate Marketing
- [00:32] An example illustrating what affiliate
- [00:54] The beauty of affiliate marketing:
it’s a win-win for both parties.
- [01:07] The reason why affiliate marketing has
a bad rap.
- [01:25] Amazon is proof that affiliate
marketing isn’t going away anytime soon.
- [02:01] There are countless players who can
push your products and services and drive sales.
- [02:31] If you incentivize people the right
way, they will bring in loads of business for you.
- [03:12] Affiliate marketing is particularly
useful when you are first starting.
- [03:33] Search for marketing affiliate
products that your audience will be interested in.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: