Mar 14, 2019
In episode #956, we discuss what
you should do if your business is failing. Tune in to hear how you
can bring your company back from the brink.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
If Your Business is About to
Fail, What do You Do?
- [00:35] When Eric took over
Single Grain, it was about to fail.
- [00:54] Eric mapped out the
worst case scenario and tried to plan for that.
- [01:15] Ultimately, it helped
him turn things around and had contingency plans for various
- [02:05] Khosla Ventures has great blog posts, including one called,
- [02:33] Look at your
- [02:52] Go back to basics: what
was successful in the past?
- [03:10] Replicate your past
- [04:15] Eric is focused and
isn’t spread thin anymore. He used to burn a lot of
- [04:35] That’s it for
- [04:42] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: