Apr 2, 2019
In episode #975, we discuss what
to do when you are overwhelmed by all the new marketing tactics.
Tune in to hear what you can do to decrease the pressure you are
putting on yourself.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: If You
are Overwhelmed by All the New Marketing Tactics, do this
- [00:38] Instead, focus on one
- [00:58] If you are overwhelmed,
just double down on what you are already doing.
- [01:25] Even though Neil is
doing a bunch of different things, he still focuses on
- [01:42] Eric likes creating
video content and he’s good at it.
- [02:40] Eric gets 1350 new
subscribers per month and 64,000 views.
- [03:08] Just figure out what is
right for you.
- [03:15] Neil is flyout out
to SXSW and will be talking about SEO for text-based
- [04:05] If you are bad at
Instagram, find someone who is good at it.
- [04:20] Hiring the right people
- [04:48] Once you have volume,
you can make these important hires.
- [05:05] That’s it for
- [05:09] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: