Jan 20, 2019
In episode #903, we discuss how
to recover from an algorithm update. Tune in to hear how you can
prevent your traffic from going on a permanent decline.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
I Got Hit by a Google Algorithm
Update and I Can't Recover
- [00:54] If your traffic isn’t
going back up, you need to diversify.
- [01:08] Try different forms of
- [01:20] An omni channel
approach is so important.
- [01:47] It’s helpful to be
paranoid as a business owner.
- [02:01] Once you get one
channel working, move on to the next best channel.
- [02:35] Once you have
diversified, you can afford to take more risks in the
- [02:51] You used to be able to
achieve success through one channel, but times have
- [03:31] The average millionaire
has 7 revenue streams.
- [04:20] Neil has 13 revenue
- [04:52] Be hungry and
- [04:54] That’s it for
- [04:59] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: