Jun 18, 2020
In episode #1417, we speak about
how your mental health affects your marketing and how to keep it
healthy. Having the right mindset is so important for being
effective and jumping on opportunities when they arrive, especially
at a time like this. Tune in and hear some great hacks for
optimizing your well-being, from setting a cap on daily calls to
meditating, journaling, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Your Mental Health Affects
Your Marketing and How to Keep It Healthy.
- [00:30] Mental
health doesn’t just affect marketing, but your overall
- [00:45] To be
able to recognize a good opportunity, one has to be in the right
- [01:25] Actions and habits that affect your life all
start with your mental health.
- [01:55] The
stress of the pandemic and how it encourages getting depressed or
- [02:56] Setting boundaries about how many calls to do
- [03:50] Trying
to only fill your calendar with things that produce
- [04:07] A tip
for comparing yourself to others to get perspective and stay level
- [04:50] Clearing your mind by meditating and taking
- [05:28] Giving
yourself time to be unproductive.
- [05:56] Setting things in order by journalling
in The Five Minute
- [06:16] Going
outside for a walk and monitoring your HRV using an Oura
- [06:55] That’s
it for today!
- [06:56] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Five Minute
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: