Feb 27, 2018
In episode #576, Eric and Neil explain how you can get away with
charging more and still be successful. Tune in to hear what
“niching down” is and why it can help your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How You Can Steal Business Away From
Your Competition - While Charging More Money
- [00:38] Niche down!
- [00:51] Make your business really specific (ex. a Facebook ad
agency that specializes in working with educational
- [01:08] You can charge more because you’re niching down and
have specialized skills.
- [01:37] Campaign
Monitor set out to be email marketing for designers. Niching
down allowed them to make money and gain success, because they kept
the job specific.
- [02:38] Drip just rebranded
to be e-mail marketing for e-commerce.
- [03:07] Look at your “dream one hundred” and reach out to them
and do a free analysis.
- [03:28] When you tailor your messaging to target a specific
group, it will be easier for you to make things happen.
- [03:50] Apple started with a single computer and now have a
whole line of products.
- [04:08] When you’re working in a niche, your conversion rates
will go up.
- [05:15] You are able to charge more and make more, because
there is less competition and you are offering a very specific
- [05:45] Eric’s company specializes in helping SaaS, e-commerce,
and educational companies.
- [05:55] You can’t be everything to everyone!
- [06:01] That’s all for today!
- [06:05] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway
for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: