Oct 7, 2018
In episode #798, Eric and Neil
discuss how you can grow your traffic without having to churn out
new content. Tune in to hear what you can do to grow your
Eric and Neil have committed to
throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once
Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take
action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How You Can Grow Your Traffic
By Blogging Less
- [00:40] On Wordpress alone,
over 2 Million blog posts are being posted every day.
- [00:47] Backlinko only has 30 blog posts; they were aiming for
quality over quantity.
- [01:30] Look at the most
popular content posted by your competitors, post something similar
that is ten times better.
- [02:31] If you take the time to
write a quality, in-depth article, people won't’ ignore
- [02:54] Eric thought he was
entitled to more traffic early on; no one should expect overnight
- [03:35] Mark Suster would write a blog post and then make sure his
friends posted the content on Facebook.
- [04:15] If no one reads your
content, it’s not going to rank.
- [05:10] That’s it for
- [05:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: