Jan 17, 2019
In episode #900, we discuss how
to do SEO without building links. Tune in to hear what other types
of SEO you can do.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How You Can Do SEO Without
- [00:40] If you have a good
product, you don’t have to fight for links, content, or
- [00:56] Ubersuggest is popular in and of itself. Link building
- [02:06] Use Ahrefs or SEMRush to see how your site and keywords are
- [03:00] Leverage social sites
to get more press.
- [03:15] Reddit has subreddits for everything and is a great
- [04:18] Our sites already have
domain authority, so our tactics will be different.
- [05:00] Eric’s team is planning
to create more products and sites that are practical.
- [05:56] There are paid tools
that have more features than Ubersuggest, but they aren’t
- [06:11] That’s it for
- [06:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: