Oct 13, 2020
In episode #1530, we talk about how you can benefit from using
Community’s texting features. Personalized, automated texting helps
you to build a community that you can speak directly to and makes
people feel like they know you personally. Tune in to hear about
the high open and click rates of text messaging!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We’ve Been Using
the SMS Features of Community.com As Another Marketing Channel.
- [00:41] Have you noticed how we sometimes
invite you to text us on the podcast?
- [01:01] Community allows you to have
text-based communication with people.
- [01:11] Personalization, automation, and other
features that Community offers.
- [01:30] Hear how you can use texting to speak
to a specific group of people directly.
- [02:05] We are creating a community by telling
people what we are going to do.
- [02:30] Remember: your open and click rates
with text messaging is much higher.
- [02:53] Thoughts on how long it will be before
the channel gets regulated.
- [03:33] Neils talks about the high volume of
spam he has been getting lately.
- [04:39] Be careful not to get spammy by
sending multiple messages.
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:19] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: