Jun 17, 2020
In episode #1416, we talk about
how we will be doing our virtual event! Joining this episode,
you’ll hear all the systems we have implemented to make our
upcoming virtual Marketing School Mastermind so much more than a
glorified webinar! Tune in and hear about how we have solved the
problem of networking and Zoom exhaustion, pulled together a list
of the most relevant speakers out there, and a whole lot
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We’re Doing Our Virtual
- [00:30] What
our event is and why we have decided to make it
- [02:00] Networking drawbacks to virtual events and tips
for beating them from Ryan Levesque.
- [03:23] How we
have restructured our event to allow for networking
- [04:24] Curbing Zoom exhaustion and ramping excitement
using shorter sessions.
- [05:14] The
many great speakers who will be presenting at the
- [05:47] That’s
it for today!
- [05:49] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The ASK Method
Super Connector Media
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: