Apr 29, 2019
In episode #1002, we discuss how
you can make millions, even if you suck at a lot of things. Tune in
to hear what we struggle with and how we work around our
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How We
Make Millions, When We Suck at so Many Things!
- [00:50] When we say “millions”
we are referring to revenue, not profit.
- [01:17] Eric isn’t the best at
- [01:35] Neil is a terrible
- [01:45] Eric spends too much
time learning and not implementing.
- [01:55] However, when his team
makes mistakes, he’s good at finding a solution.
- [03:15] The way to work with
Neil is by showing results.
- [03:55] We can’t unlearn our
- [04:32] Neil is good at driving
traffic and collecting leads.
- [04:50] However, most people
are probably better at making money.
- [05:10] It’s important to hire
people who are better than you at most tasks.
- [06:45] Eric is a
jack-of-all-trades and can adapt easily.
- [07:05] He recently brought in
someone who has experience running ad agencies to fill in the gaps
in his knowledge.
- [08:16] Focus on your strengths
and hire people who fill in the gaps!
- [08:59] That’s it for
- [09:06] Don’t forget to check
out Single Grain for more info about our live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: