Sep 19, 2018
In episode #780, Eric and Neil
discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month.
Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How We Are Going to Get to 1
Million Podcast Downloads Per Month
- [00:50] They know their
podcasts stats aren’t as high as some other more popular
- [01:10] They want their
download numbers to increase because…
- [01:54] ...They want to help
- [02:16] If Eric and Neil reach
1 Million downloads, they will reach more people. They also think
this community of listeners will help them learn something new, in
- [03:18] It has been over two
years of podcasting and they know they are performing a needed
- [03:51] Incentives are a great
way to get what you need from customers.
- [04:20] Some ideas Eric and
Neil are going to test out are: premiere seats for those that rated
- [05:22] Look into how you can
incentivize your team to do better work.
- [05:28] That’s all for
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: