Feb 11, 2018
In episode #560, Eric and Neil discuss ways that unhappy
customers can actually help you grow as a business. Tune in to hear
how you can turn failure into future success.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Unhappy Customers Will Make You
Grow - As Long As You Do This
- [00:55] Eric’s business grew 139% in 2017, but there was an
“incident” and they lost 40% of their clients.
- [01:31] So they called an all-hands meeting and found out why
they lost the clients.
- [01:50] Eric then reached out to the clients to see what their
experience had been.
- [02:02] If you talk to your customers, it will help you figure
out what needs to be fixed.
- [02:26] Neil calls former clients to see why they left and he
performs surveys every month for current clients.
- [03:14] There is a process in place now at Eric’s company to
help retain clients.
- [04:22] You need to do whatever it takes to improve.
- [04:36] Talking to unhappy customers helps you grow as a
- [05:18] If you please the majority of the customer base, they
will remain loyal.
- [05:37] Eric personally reaches out to happy clients and he
finds out what their goals are for the coming year.
- [06:24] That’s all for today!
- [06:26] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway
for a special giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: