In Episode #43 Neil and Eric hammer out the realities surrounding YouTube advertising. Want the two-word summary?—it’s awesome! YouTube advertising is one of the easiest ways to revolutionize your business, listen as Neil and Eric show you how.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:30 – Does YouTube advertising REALLY work for your business?
- 00:38 – It’s a hidden GEM!
- 00:55 – Any time you’re running display, you’re looking for TRACTION more than anything
- 01:45 – Going all-in with YouTube advertising saved a company
- 02:10 – At CrazyEgg, YouTube advertising generated more revenue in one month than any other medium
- 02:52 – Check out Tai Lopez
- 03:33 – YouTube advertising is extremely profitable—but it is expensive to set up and it’s a lot of work
- 04:05 – Bid on pre-roll and search ads
- 04:40 – Leads coming in at less than $1 a pop
- 05:10 – For Growth Everywhere, we’re targeting entrepreneurial viewers
- 05:39 – Other people being lazy is your opportunity
- 06:41 – The key to getting an add that works really well is answering objections
- 07:47 – When people watch your ad and don’t buy, hit them with another ad, retarget them
- 08:30 – Get in on YouTube ads while the costs are low
3 Key Points:
- YouTube advertising is cheap right now but it won’t be forever.
- Someone else’s laziness is your competitive advantage.
- When your ad doesn’t resonate, retarget, retarget, retarget!
- Tai Lopez – A guy who did YouTube advertising RIGHT
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: