Sep 12, 2016
In Episode #43 Neil and Eric hammer out the realities
surrounding YouTube advertising. Want the two-word summary?—it’s
awesome! YouTube advertising is one of the easiest ways to
revolutionize your business, listen as Neil and Eric show you
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:30 – Does YouTube advertising REALLY work for your business?
- 00:38 – It’s a hidden GEM!
- 00:55 – Any time you’re running display, you’re looking for
TRACTION more than anything
- 01:45 – Going all-in with YouTube advertising saved a
- 02:10 – At CrazyEgg, YouTube advertising generated more revenue
in one month than any other medium
- 02:52 – Check out Tai Lopez
- 03:33 – YouTube advertising is extremely profitable—but it is
expensive to set up and it’s a lot of work
- 04:05 – Bid on pre-roll and search ads
- 04:40 – Leads coming in at less than $1 a pop
- 05:10 – For Growth Everywhere, we’re targeting entrepreneurial
- 05:39 – Other people being lazy is your opportunity
- 06:41 – The key to getting an add that works really well is
- 07:47 – When people watch your ad and don’t buy, hit them with
another ad, retarget them
- 08:30 – Get in on YouTube ads while the costs are low
3 Key Points:
- YouTube advertising is cheap right now but it won’t be
- Someone else’s laziness is your competitive advantage.
- When your ad doesn’t resonate, retarget, retarget,
Lopez – A guy who did YouTube advertising RIGHT
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.